“The News with Brian Williams,” MSNBC, April 3, 2000. Brian, Bill and I were all just a few years younger in 2000, don’t you think? ??
- Celebrity Cases
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate & Securities
- Criminal Law
- Inside the Beltway
- Intellectual Property
- Legal Industry
- Project DisCo
- Social Media
- Tech Policy
- Technology Law
judiciary Internet mobility copyright terrorism EU DMCA social networking innovation FTC wireless Uber Supreme Court Amazon politics antitrust disruption music IP Google mergers Obama Apple regulation Microsoft television Almunia DOJ UGC Legislation FCC profession competition Comcast search net neutrality patents Twitter administrative law Facebook
“The Web. 2.0 guru.”- Piper Cole, former VP-Govt. Relations, Sun Microsystems
- How Digital Assistant AI Competition is Undermining “Hipster Antitrust” – Part II
- How Digital Assistant AI Competition is Undermining “Hipster Antitrust” – Part I
- Alt-Antitrust. When Antitrust Becomes Anticompetitive.
- A Toxic Mix of Antitrust, Politics and Jobs
- “Creative Culture” Is Not Cause For Tech, Antitrust Break-Ups
About the Author
Web pioneer, tech lawyer, double-diamond skier, social media devotee, F1 aficionado, photography buff, bonsai master, iPad fan.