It may be time for the creation of a new kind of worker status, one that provides a middle ground between contract worker and employee. Let’s hope the policymakers listen so that we can keep ride-sharing services and their drivers on this better course.
- Celebrity Cases
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate & Securities
- Criminal Law
- Inside the Beltway
- Intellectual Property
- Legal Industry
- Project DisCo
- Social Media
- Tech Policy
- Technology Law
Internet Obama politics Comcast Amazon Legislation mergers television profession FTC EU Apple wireless Google Twitter judiciary Microsoft FCC net neutrality administrative law patents copyright mobility IP Uber Facebook UGC search social networking innovation music disruption DOJ Almunia antitrust terrorism DMCA regulation Supreme Court competition
“The Web. 2.0 guru.”- Piper Cole, former VP-Govt. Relations, Sun Microsystems
- How Digital Assistant AI Competition is Undermining “Hipster Antitrust” – Part II
- How Digital Assistant AI Competition is Undermining “Hipster Antitrust” – Part I
- Alt-Antitrust. When Antitrust Becomes Anticompetitive.
- A Toxic Mix of Antitrust, Politics and Jobs
- “Creative Culture” Is Not Cause For Tech, Antitrust Break-Ups
About the Author
Web pioneer, tech lawyer, double-diamond skier, social media devotee, F1 aficionado, photography buff, bonsai master, iPad fan.