It’s been a few years since the district court’s judgment in the landmark Microsoft monopolization case. Brian, Bill and I were all just a tad younger in 2000, don’t you think?
- Celebrity Cases
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate & Securities
- Criminal Law
- Inside the Beltway
- Intellectual Property
- Legal Industry
- Project DisCo
- Social Media
- Tech Policy
- Technology Law
UGC mobility wireless Uber FCC disruption patents Supreme Court terrorism mergers Twitter Google IP competition Facebook innovation television social networking DMCA administrative law search EU net neutrality Amazon Obama copyright Comcast Microsoft judiciary profession politics antitrust regulation Legislation Internet FTC Almunia Apple DOJ music
“An antitrust expert who focuses on tech and telecom.”- Wired
- How Digital Assistant AI Competition is Undermining “Hipster Antitrust” – Part II
- How Digital Assistant AI Competition is Undermining “Hipster Antitrust” – Part I
- Alt-Antitrust. When Antitrust Becomes Anticompetitive.
- A Toxic Mix of Antitrust, Politics and Jobs
- “Creative Culture” Is Not Cause For Tech, Antitrust Break-Ups
About the Author
Web pioneer, tech lawyer, double-diamond skier, social media devotee, F1 aficionado, photography buff, bonsai master, iPad fan.