The year 2016 was momentous in politics and celebrity deaths, but also in the field of technology law. Here’s our wrap-up of the five most significant tech cases that hit the judiciary in the past year.
- Celebrity Cases
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate & Securities
- Criminal Law
- Inside the Beltway
- Intellectual Property
- Legal Industry
- Project DisCo
- Social Media
- Tech Policy
- Technology Law
search Uber innovation competition mergers copyright Legislation Almunia disruption social networking Apple Google Comcast television UGC patents IP Microsoft Supreme Court administrative law judiciary Internet Obama DOJ mobility politics profession FCC FTC net neutrality Facebook terrorism DMCA wireless music Amazon EU antitrust Twitter regulation
“An antitrust expert who focuses on tech and telecom.”- Wired
- How Digital Assistant AI Competition is Undermining “Hipster Antitrust” – Part II
- How Digital Assistant AI Competition is Undermining “Hipster Antitrust” – Part I
- Alt-Antitrust. When Antitrust Becomes Anticompetitive.
- A Toxic Mix of Antitrust, Politics and Jobs
- “Creative Culture” Is Not Cause For Tech, Antitrust Break-Ups
About the Author
Web pioneer, tech lawyer, double-diamond skier, social media devotee, F1 aficionado, photography buff, bonsai master, iPad fan.