One of the most perplexing issues in communications policy — with a convoluted 20-year history — is that of the cable television set-top box. We may finally be on the verge of a new era where the user interface is more important than that archaic box.
- Celebrity Cases
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate & Securities
- Criminal Law
- Inside the Beltway
- Intellectual Property
- Legal Industry
- Project DisCo
- Social Media
- Tech Policy
- Technology Law
copyright mergers Supreme Court judiciary television UGC wireless IP social networking antitrust disruption competition terrorism Microsoft profession Obama net neutrality DMCA Google politics EU FCC music Twitter Comcast search DOJ administrative law Facebook Almunia innovation patents Uber Legislation Apple mobility Amazon regulation FTC Internet
“Smart, fast and strategic.”- Roberta Katz, former EVP & General Counsel, Netscape
- How Digital Assistant AI Competition is Undermining “Hipster Antitrust” – Part II
- How Digital Assistant AI Competition is Undermining “Hipster Antitrust” – Part I
- Alt-Antitrust. When Antitrust Becomes Anticompetitive.
- A Toxic Mix of Antitrust, Politics and Jobs
- “Creative Culture” Is Not Cause For Tech, Antitrust Break-Ups
About the Author
Web pioneer, tech lawyer, double-diamond skier, social media devotee, F1 aficionado, photography buff, bonsai master, iPad fan.