The “retail apocalypse story” is false. The lesson from Christmas ‘17 is that Amazon is good for consumers, good for competition and, yes, good for traditional retailers. Leave it be.
- Celebrity Cases
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate & Securities
- Criminal Law
- Inside the Beltway
- Intellectual Property
- Legal Industry
- Project DisCo
- Social Media
- Tech Policy
- Technology Law
UGC IP profession Twitter copyright FTC Uber terrorism Facebook Google net neutrality mobility mergers social networking television politics DOJ judiciary patents Legislation Internet Supreme Court antitrust Almunia FCC music wireless disruption administrative law Comcast innovation Amazon Obama Apple Microsoft EU competition DMCA search regulation
“An antitrust expert who focuses on tech and telecom.”- Wired
- Why Amazon is Good For Traditional Retailers
- How Digital Assistant AI Competition is Undermining “Hipster Antitrust” – Part II
- How Digital Assistant AI Competition is Undermining “Hipster Antitrust” – Part I
- Alt-Antitrust. When Antitrust Becomes Anticompetitive.
- A Toxic Mix of Antitrust, Politics and Jobs
About the Author
Web pioneer, tech lawyer, recovering #socmedia addict, double-diamond skier, F1 aficionado, photography buff, bonsai master & (aspiring) scratch golfer.