I’ve been litigating this and a prior case against the FCC seeking to halt its ongoing “incentive spectrum auction” on behalf of low-power television (LPTV) clients like religious broadcasters. It’s a bit arcane with the terminology, but you’ll get the gist.
- Celebrity Cases
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate & Securities
- Criminal Law
- Inside the Beltway
- Intellectual Property
- Legal Industry
- Project DisCo
- Social Media
- Tech Policy
- Technology Law
DOJ antitrust administrative law judiciary EU innovation Uber net neutrality Comcast Internet terrorism Google competition profession search regulation copyright music Facebook FTC mobility Amazon Obama politics Microsoft DMCA wireless Supreme Court UGC disruption mergers Almunia FCC social networking Legislation Apple patents IP television Twitter
“The best antitrust move the software industry ever made.”- Ken Wasch, President, SIIA
- How Digital Assistant AI Competition is Undermining “Hipster Antitrust” – Part II
- How Digital Assistant AI Competition is Undermining “Hipster Antitrust” – Part I
- Alt-Antitrust. When Antitrust Becomes Anticompetitive.
- A Toxic Mix of Antitrust, Politics and Jobs
- “Creative Culture” Is Not Cause For Tech, Antitrust Break-Ups
About the Author
Web pioneer, tech lawyer, double-diamond skier, social media devotee, F1 aficionado, photography buff, bonsai master, iPad fan.