The story of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act of 1991 this year is how the Supreme Court can sometimes see a legal issue so clearly despite confusion and conflicts among the lower federal courts.
- Celebrity Cases
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate & Securities
- Criminal Law
- Inside the Beltway
- Intellectual Property
- Legal Industry
- Project DisCo
- Social Media
- Tech Policy
- Technology Law
Internet DMCA administrative law disruption Uber Obama Microsoft social networking Facebook antitrust politics Comcast profession Almunia Supreme Court music search Google EU mergers terrorism Legislation Twitter competition net neutrality Amazon wireless copyright judiciary FTC UGC IP FCC television DOJ regulation mobility innovation patents Apple
“A leading antitrust expert.”- Time.com
- Why Amazon is Good For Traditional Retailers
- How Digital Assistant AI Competition is Undermining “Hipster Antitrust” – Part II
- How Digital Assistant AI Competition is Undermining “Hipster Antitrust” – Part I
- Alt-Antitrust. When Antitrust Becomes Anticompetitive.
- A Toxic Mix of Antitrust, Politics and Jobs
About the Author
Web pioneer, tech lawyer, recovering #socmedia addict, double-diamond skier, F1 aficionado, photography buff, bonsai master & (aspiring) scratch golfer.