Stay tuned for more adventures in copyright as the balance between rights owners and “fair users” lurches along towards future high-profile showdowns.
- Celebrity Cases
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate & Securities
- Criminal Law
- Inside the Beltway
- Intellectual Property
- Legal Industry
- Project DisCo
- Social Media
- Tech Policy
- Technology Law
social networking disruption net neutrality mergers television Internet Apple regulation judiciary DOJ Google Legislation copyright administrative law Facebook Supreme Court wireless FTC UGC DMCA mobility Uber Almunia FCC Comcast Microsoft patents competition music Twitter terrorism profession Amazon search antitrust IP innovation Obama politics EU
“Glenn is an awesome lawyer for tech start-ups.”- Grace Chen, founder & CEO, LucidAct Health
- Why Amazon is Good For Traditional Retailers
- How Digital Assistant AI Competition is Undermining “Hipster Antitrust” – Part II
- How Digital Assistant AI Competition is Undermining “Hipster Antitrust” – Part I
- Alt-Antitrust. When Antitrust Becomes Anticompetitive.
- A Toxic Mix of Antitrust, Politics and Jobs
About the Author
Web pioneer, tech lawyer, recovering #socmedia addict, double-diamond skier, F1 aficionado, photography buff, bonsai master & (aspiring) scratch golfer.