I’ve been litigating this and a prior case against the FCC seeking to halt its ongoing “incentive spectrum auction” on behalf of low-power television (LPTV) clients like religious broadcasters. It’s a bit arcane with the terminology, but you’ll get the gist.
- Celebrity Cases
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate & Securities
- Criminal Law
- Inside the Beltway
- Intellectual Property
- Legal Industry
- Project DisCo
- Social Media
- Tech Policy
- Technology Law
Internet mergers search innovation Comcast IP net neutrality Twitter terrorism music copyright Legislation DMCA Supreme Court Obama regulation patents Google politics wireless EU mobility Uber Microsoft profession social networking disruption television antitrust UGC Amazon DOJ FCC Apple competition administrative law judiciary Almunia FTC Facebook
“The Web. 2.0 guru.”- Piper Cole, former VP-Govt. Relations, Sun Microsystems
- How Digital Assistant AI Competition is Undermining “Hipster Antitrust” – Part II
- How Digital Assistant AI Competition is Undermining “Hipster Antitrust” – Part I
- Alt-Antitrust. When Antitrust Becomes Anticompetitive.
- A Toxic Mix of Antitrust, Politics and Jobs
- “Creative Culture” Is Not Cause For Tech, Antitrust Break-Ups
About the Author
Web pioneer, tech lawyer, double-diamond skier, social media devotee, F1 aficionado, photography buff, bonsai master, iPad fan.