The “retail apocalypse story” is false. The lesson from Christmas ‘17 is that Amazon is good for consumers, good for competition and, yes, good for traditional retailers. Leave it be.
- Celebrity Cases
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate & Securities
- Criminal Law
- Inside the Beltway
- Intellectual Property
- Legal Industry
- Project DisCo
- Social Media
- Tech Policy
- Technology Law
patents Comcast disruption social networking wireless Almunia UGC judiciary net neutrality music Microsoft Google Apple Uber DOJ profession administrative law mobility Amazon FTC DMCA search Internet mergers terrorism politics antitrust Obama competition Legislation Twitter copyright FCC regulation IP innovation EU Facebook Supreme Court television
“Remarkable communicator.”- Jayne Navarre, author, social.lawyers
- Why Amazon is Good For Traditional Retailers
- How Digital Assistant AI Competition is Undermining “Hipster Antitrust” – Part II
- How Digital Assistant AI Competition is Undermining “Hipster Antitrust” – Part I
- Alt-Antitrust. When Antitrust Becomes Anticompetitive.
- A Toxic Mix of Antitrust, Politics and Jobs
About the Author
Web pioneer, tech lawyer, recovering #socmedia addict, double-diamond skier, F1 aficionado, photography buff, bonsai master & (aspiring) scratch golfer.