American drug prices are among the highest in the world, the result of a long pattern of anticompetitive tactics in the highly concentrated pharmaceuticals market.
- Celebrity Cases
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate & Securities
- Criminal Law
- Inside the Beltway
- Intellectual Property
- Legal Industry
- Project DisCo
- Social Media
- Tech Policy
- Technology Law
FTC EU mergers wireless television regulation competition DMCA Apple Amazon terrorism Twitter IP antitrust disruption net neutrality Legislation patents UGC Internet Uber mobility Google Comcast search music Almunia politics innovation Facebook Supreme Court copyright social networking profession administrative law Obama DOJ FCC Microsoft judiciary
“The best antitrust move the software industry ever made.”- Ken Wasch, President, SIIA
- How Digital Assistant AI Competition is Undermining “Hipster Antitrust” – Part II
- How Digital Assistant AI Competition is Undermining “Hipster Antitrust” – Part I
- Alt-Antitrust. When Antitrust Becomes Anticompetitive.
- A Toxic Mix of Antitrust, Politics and Jobs
- “Creative Culture” Is Not Cause For Tech, Antitrust Break-Ups
About the Author
Web pioneer, tech lawyer, double-diamond skier, social media devotee, F1 aficionado, photography buff, bonsai master, iPad fan.