Stay tuned for more adventures in copyright as the balance between rights owners and “fair users” lurches along towards future high-profile showdowns.
- Celebrity Cases
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate & Securities
- Criminal Law
- Inside the Beltway
- Intellectual Property
- Legal Industry
- Project DisCo
- Social Media
- Tech Policy
- Technology Law
Obama social networking copyright DOJ FTC EU Uber Almunia wireless music UGC IP antitrust Supreme Court Facebook Apple DMCA innovation disruption net neutrality regulation judiciary Legislation profession Twitter television administrative law Google patents competition mergers politics search terrorism Microsoft FCC Amazon mobility Comcast Internet
“As entrepreneurial as any lawyer I know.”- Whitey Bluestein, formerly MCI, NorthPoint
- Why Amazon is Good For Traditional Retailers
- How Digital Assistant AI Competition is Undermining “Hipster Antitrust” – Part II
- How Digital Assistant AI Competition is Undermining “Hipster Antitrust” – Part I
- Alt-Antitrust. When Antitrust Becomes Anticompetitive.
- A Toxic Mix of Antitrust, Politics and Jobs
About the Author
Web pioneer, tech lawyer, recovering #socmedia addict, double-diamond skier, F1 aficionado, photography buff, bonsai master & (aspiring) scratch golfer.