What should be of antitrust concern is how Apple has used its iOS monopoly power in anticompetitive ways that go far beyond what Microsoft was lambasted for doing to Netscape in the now-ancient 1990s.
- Celebrity Cases
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate & Securities
- Criminal Law
- Inside the Beltway
- Intellectual Property
- Legal Industry
- Project DisCo
- Social Media
- Tech Policy
- Technology Law
disruption Apple mergers profession DOJ EU Supreme Court patents terrorism net neutrality competition Obama mobility Legislation DMCA search copyright administrative law IP wireless UGC Google music Amazon Comcast Twitter Microsoft Internet judiciary social networking politics Facebook innovation FTC Almunia regulation FCC Uber antitrust television
“The Web. 2.0 guru.”- Piper Cole, former VP-Govt. Relations, Sun Microsystems
- How Digital Assistant AI Competition is Undermining “Hipster Antitrust” – Part II
- How Digital Assistant AI Competition is Undermining “Hipster Antitrust” – Part I
- Alt-Antitrust. When Antitrust Becomes Anticompetitive.
- A Toxic Mix of Antitrust, Politics and Jobs
- “Creative Culture” Is Not Cause For Tech, Antitrust Break-Ups
About the Author
Web pioneer, tech lawyer, double-diamond skier, social media devotee, F1 aficionado, photography buff, bonsai master, iPad fan.