It’s been a few years since the district court’s judgment in the landmark Microsoft monopolization case. Brian, Bill and I were all just a tad younger in 2000, don’t you think?
- Celebrity Cases
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate & Securities
- Criminal Law
- Inside the Beltway
- Intellectual Property
- Legal Industry
- Project DisCo
- Social Media
- Tech Policy
- Technology Law
Legislation DMCA profession FTC Twitter EU FCC Microsoft television wireless IP Internet regulation net neutrality mobility patents Facebook DOJ copyright Google antitrust UGC mergers competition Supreme Court Almunia Uber music terrorism politics social networking Amazon administrative law search Obama disruption innovation Apple judiciary Comcast
“The Web. 2.0 guru.”- Piper Cole, former VP-Govt. Relations, Sun Microsystems
- How Digital Assistant AI Competition is Undermining “Hipster Antitrust” – Part II
- How Digital Assistant AI Competition is Undermining “Hipster Antitrust” – Part I
- Alt-Antitrust. When Antitrust Becomes Anticompetitive.
- A Toxic Mix of Antitrust, Politics and Jobs
- “Creative Culture” Is Not Cause For Tech, Antitrust Break-Ups
About the Author
Web pioneer, tech lawyer, double-diamond skier, social media devotee, F1 aficionado, photography buff, bonsai master, iPad fan.