The “retail apocalypse story” is false. The lesson from Christmas ‘17 is that Amazon is good for consumers, good for competition and, yes, good for traditional retailers. Leave it be.
- Celebrity Cases
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate & Securities
- Criminal Law
- Inside the Beltway
- Intellectual Property
- Legal Industry
- Project DisCo
- Social Media
- Tech Policy
- Technology Law
IP copyright music regulation patents Almunia television antitrust FCC Legislation terrorism Google politics innovation Facebook Comcast competition DOJ DMCA administrative law FTC mobility Obama judiciary profession Microsoft net neutrality UGC EU search Internet disruption social networking Supreme Court Amazon wireless Uber Twitter mergers Apple
“As entrepreneurial as any lawyer I know.”- Whitey Bluestein, formerly MCI, NorthPoint
- Why Amazon is Good For Traditional Retailers
- How Digital Assistant AI Competition is Undermining “Hipster Antitrust” – Part II
- How Digital Assistant AI Competition is Undermining “Hipster Antitrust” – Part I
- Alt-Antitrust. When Antitrust Becomes Anticompetitive.
- A Toxic Mix of Antitrust, Politics and Jobs
About the Author
Web pioneer, tech lawyer, recovering #socmedia addict, double-diamond skier, F1 aficionado, photography buff, bonsai master & (aspiring) scratch golfer.